Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~ About Friendship
















"I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff."

— Jon Katz



These girls and I have been friends for many, many years. This picture, taken 4 years ago on a trip to California, is one of my favorites of us. I chose this particular picture because these girls are the epitome of this quote, and when I found this quote, it’s this group of women who immediately came to mind. The Pipettes. With each other, we are a strong force to be reckoned with. Without each other, well, let’s just say without them, my life would be missing the warmth, love, and kindness that they continually bestow upon me.


I miss you guys and I love you all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment