Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Sunday, July 17, 2011

~ Peace and Tranquility
















With the miserable heat wave we’re in and humidity that is so bad I could squeeze a gallon of sweat out of my clothes, I’m seriously missing the ocean.


I miss the sound of the waves as they crash upon the shore, the smell of the salty ocean air, and the feeling of warm, grainy sand squishing between my toes. I miss the cool ocean breeze that seems to come off the water at just the right time and the squawking of the seagulls as they take a nose-dive in and out of the water, searching for food.


But most of all, I miss the peace and tranquility that immediately envelops me the very moment I smell the sea air and see the whitecaps glistening like faraway diamonds.



No comments:

Post a Comment