Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

~ Missing You





















“A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones. ”

Kristin Hannah

It’s been a year now; a year since you left us, a year since you were laid to rest in your final resting place.

I miss you every day. A ‘feel it deep in my bones’ miss you. And sometimes, it feels as if this pain will never go away. I have so much to tell you; questions to ask and advice to heed. I have celebrations to share with you and pictures for you to gush over. I need your reassurance, I need to hear you say, "this too shall pass". I need to hear your voice, to hear you say, "I love you" one more time.

I miss you. Every day.











No comments:

Post a Comment