Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~ A New Year















AS 2011 is washed out to sea, thoughts of a new year fill my mind. The New Year is just that – a new year to start fresh. A new year that brings with it that chance for new beginnings, new promises, new resolutions and a fresh, new outlook on our future.

2011 was a blessed year for our family. We all enjoyed good health, I was re-hired at the job I love, our children are happy and thriving, and our family lovingly accepted a new son in-law into the fold when our daughter got married in the fall.

And although 2011 was a good year, I’m ready to move on; ready to move into 2012, anxious to see what the future will bring. For myself, I have just a few ‘goals’ on my list for the New Year – that I will finally win the ‘battle of the bulge’, that I will be more wise when it comes to ‘spending & saving’, that patience will be more than just a virtue, that my good health will continue and that I will somehow find forgiveness in my heart to those who have hurt me.

For my family and friends, I hope that the New Year brings a ‘fullness’ to your life ~ a life full of love and laughter, one that is rich in family and friends, overflowing with happiness and good health, and an abundance of hopes and dreams for the future. I hope forgiveness can find its way to your heart, allowing you to move forward, while leaving the hurt behind you.

I wish you all the best for a bright and Happy New Year . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment