Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Thursday, July 2, 2009

~ Adventures in Oklahoma




















Wow, what a great time I had! I flew out of Cali last Thursday and after a long day of flying and airport sitting, I finally made it to Oklahoma City sometime after 9pm. Just a few hours late but hey, who's counting!

I had a wonderful time just hanging out with my mom, my sister and my niece. I saw family and friends, did some shopping and left with great memories.

I came home to a wonderful reception; Murphy did nothing but mope around the house while I was away and poor Kenny couldn't do anything to make it better for him. Needless to say, they were both happy to see me when I got home.

As you can see, mom had a great birthday, and that cake? It was sooooo delish!!

It was good to be home but it's great to be back in Cali ~




No comments:

Post a Comment