Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Monday, January 25, 2010

~ Me & Kevin Nealon

















While at the Bob Hope Classic yesterday, Linda and I noticed a photographer from somewhere (obviously, from the Desert Sun) and this is the picture he took.

I'm the one with the smile (duh), looking up at Kevin Nealon. Linda is there next to me and I have no idea who those other women were. The one in the red with her arms crossed? Every celebrity that came up to the tee gave her a golf ball to shut her up....lol. I think she looks pissy 'cause Kevin Nealon was standing next to me and not her. *shrugs*

For more pics of the Bob Hope Classic, (if you're interested) go to www.mydesert.com and click on Photos/Videos then click on any set of the Bob Hope Classic. This picture was taken during Round 3 on Saturday.

btw? There's a picture of Alice Cooper in these online pics. Seeing what he was wearing yesterday, I have no idea how I missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment