Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~ A B C's of Me
















Remember when you were younger and you would sometimes go through the alphabet and with each letter, you’d pick a word to describe yourself? Okay, so I’m a nerd and this is what I did....lol. It’s sometimes hard to do but I think I’ve covered each letter and have picked a word or two that pretty much describes me and who I am.


What words would describe you??




My ABC's ~


A ~ Alive & Affectionate


B ~ sees Beauty all around her, Bodacious, Beach lover, Book lover


C ~ the Coolest aunt ever, Coffee addict


D ~ Determined, Ditzy


E ~ Erotic & Empathetic


F ~ Fragile yet Feisty


G ~ Gentle & Giving, tending to be a little on the Gabby side,


H ~ Hopeful & at times, a little Hot-headed


I ~ Intriguing, Intense, Impatient


J ~ non-Judgemental & on my own Journey


K ~ Kind & Klutzy


L ~ Loving, loves to Laugh, a Lioness when protecting her cubs, Loner


M ~ Magical & Mischievous, Music lover, Mentor


N ~ Naughty yet Nice, Nerd


O ~ Observant & Organized


P ~ Passionate & Playful


Q ~ Quiet, at times can be quite Quarrelsome


R ~ Romantic & Reflective


S ~ Scared, sometimes Scatterbrained, Sassy


T ~ Temperamental,Tolerant of others


U ~ Understanding, sometimes Unconcerned about what others think, will always fight for the Underdog


V ~ Vivacious Virgo


W ~ Warm, a Warrior when it comes to her family


X ~ eXciting & eXtraordinary


Y ~ Young at heart


Z ~ full of Zest


No comments:

Post a Comment