Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Sunday, November 1, 2009

~ Nutella Brownies

















I have 2 jars of Nutella in my pantry. One is full and yet to be opened. The other one has a few more spoonfuls left and will probably be empty by the end of the day. After my blog the other day, I was on the hunt for recipes using Nutella. I believe I've found the perfect combination with these brownies ~ Nutella & Peanut Butter. I haven't made them yet because we're leaving Tuesday morning to go home to see the kids. If I don't make them for the kids, I'll be making them when I get home.


Nutella & Peanut Butter Brownies


1/2 cup butter

1 cup sugar

1 teaspoons vanilla essence

2 eggs

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/4 cup cocoa powder

1/4 teaspoon baking powder

4 tbsp peanut butter (creamy or chunky)

4 tbsp Nutella


Preheat oven to 350.

Grease 8x8 inch pan (or line w/ parchment paper).

Melt butter then stir in sugar.

Beat in eggs one at a time.

Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients.

Heat Nutella and peanut butter in microwave until runny ~ stir into brownie mix.

Pour into pan and bake for about 25 min until top forms a crust.


No comments:

Post a Comment