Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~ Counting My Blessings

















Thanksgiving is the time of year when we all ‘give thanks’ for the blessings in our lives. As I sit here, I’m thinking that I hope I do this more than once a year. I hope that I let my friends and family know how much I appreciate the gift that they are. And trust me, friendship is a gift that we open over and over and over.


During the course of day to day living, our lives are touched again and again by the angels we call friends. I can’t count the number of times that my Ya Ya’s have shown me not only continuous support and love, but each of you have given me encouragment and strength at a time when I seemed to have needed it the most. You have all, in your own special way, held me up at some time or another, refusing to let me fall ~ spiritually or otherwise.


This Thanksgiving when I find myself enveloped in the love of my family, when the laughter of my children has me smiling from the inside out, I will give thanks to the many other blessings I have . . .


. . . my YaYa’s. May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. May you be surrounded by friends and family, may laughter be the sounds you hear again and again and may love continually fill and warm your heart.



Happy Thanksgiving ~






No comments:

Post a Comment