Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Monday, August 3, 2009

~ Charlie, The Mighty Dog













Since Lynsay & Charlie moved in with Raf, Sue and the girls last November, they have both faced some changes. On the upside, Lynsay is enveloped in the love and comfort that being part of a family can bring. She has a place to go where she feels comfortable and safe and she knows that if she needs anything, Raf and Sue are right there. On the downside, she has to drive a bit further to get where she needs to go.

Charlie, however, has become even more spoiled than he was before I moved. If that's even remotely possible. He goes on daily walks with Raf. He goes back and forth from home to TJ's ~ at both houses, he has another dog to contend with. Or maybe I should say, the other dogs have to contend with him! From what I understand, Charlie is all kinds of fierce.

I've heard how he goes nose to nose with a big dog in Raf & Sue's neighborhood and how he doesn't back down. When I came aross this picture, it reminded me of Charlie.

I tell everyone that my Murphy is 11 pounds of fierce but from the stories I've heard, Charlie is the true mighty dog....lol.

That picture even looks like Charlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment