Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Monday, October 12, 2009

~ Copy Kats


















The other day I posted a blog about how I love to use the internet to find stuff. This morning while I was drinking my coffee, surfing online, and okay, I was also being nosey and watching what was going on across the street, I came across a site that after getting lost in, I realized I had to share it. The site is called, “CopyKat Recipes” and it’s page after page of our favorite recipes from our favorite restaurants.


For example, Red Robin’s Freckled Lemonade, Sonic’s Frito Chili Cheese Wrap, Starbuck’s Banana Walnut Bread and even a recipe for making your own dog treats. Murphy will be very appreciative! You’ll also find ‘how to’ recipes, ideas on table settings, party ideas, etc.


You can find the site at www.copykat.com ~ look through it, I bet you’ll find something you like. I’m going to be on this site for at least a full pot of coffee.


Frito Chili Cheese Wrap, anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment