Live simply

Love generously

Care deeply

Speak kindly

Friday, October 9, 2009

~ Stagecoach 2010






















Stagecoach 2009 ~ Kenny Chesney was the headliner and you know how I LOVE Kenny Chesney.

Stagecoach is a 3 day music festival featuring country acts playing on different stages. From what I understand, there's a main stage and various smaller stages. Every year the Stagecoach Festival is held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio . . . a mere 3 minutes from my house.

We didn't get to go this year because we were in Omaha celebrating Lynsay's 21st birthday. It was a hard choice to make ~ Lynsay....Kenny Chesney...Lynsay...Kenny Chesney. Hmmm, whichever one should I choose? *grins* Stinkerbell won out of course, but I vowed to make Stagecoach in 2010.

The headliners, along with the line-up were announced this morning and Toby Keith & Keith Urban will be headlining Stagecoach in 2010. Toby "how do you like me now" Keith! Let me tell ya, I like him just fine, which is why I'll be at Stagecoach letting him know just how much I like him!

Other acts will be Gary Allen, Sugarland, Brooks & Dunn, Billy Currington, Phil Vassar, Merle Haggard and the Oak Ridge Boys. I've seen Gary Allen, Sugarland and the Oak Ridge Boys but I'd love to see Brooks & Dunn. There will be other acts there too, some I haven't heard of, some that I have. Either way, it'll be a lot of fun with great music, good food and I have a feeling the people watching will be a activity all on its own!




how do you like me now, now that I'm on my way? Do you still think I'm crazy, standin' here today . . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment